[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Creativity is a gift that comes from within each and every one of us; sometimes it can just be difficult to hold on to. Get those creative juices flowing again with these helpful tips to unleash your inner artist.
design your own iphone cover10 Reasons You Should Not Have a Sign Shop Print Your, Wall Art
- Surround yourself with creativity: Hang out with some creative people and talk about projects to get your mind going. A little conversation could be all that it takes to find what you’re looking for. Often, simply being in an environment that helps you feel creative and inspired can help as well. Try taking a walk through an art museum, hanging photos on the wall that you love, read a book, or whatever it is that gets your mind in a creative state.
- Start somewhere: Even if you create a bunch of crap at first, do it. It doesn’t matter if it’s a painting, photography, creative writing, or anything else. As the brain loosens up, it’s easier to create masterpieces and come up with ideas. Plus, you always learn from your own work, even if it is crap.
- Expose yourself: Check out some new art, books, and music constantly. Trying out new things and new styles could just be what you need to break down the barriers holding back your creativity.
- Develop a morning ritual: It doesn’t matter what the ritual is as long as it puts you in the zone. Even ordinary everyday actions can trigger the brain that it’s time to get creative. You could go on a morning walk, read a book while drinking your coffee, meditate or do yoga to clear your head – repeating the same actions before creative work creates associations in the brain, saying it’s time to be creative.
- Find beauty in the world: Focus on the beauty surrounding you, and try to bring that essence into your work. You may find something absolutely wonderful to use as your muse, or just warm up your brain to create.
- Carry a camera with you: This may be the easiest suggestion since phones now all have cameras. Take it with you on a walk and look for some interesting things in your everyday life. Look for the little beautiful things you hadn’t noticed before like the small paint chipping off your porch or the tree in the front yard with a bird’s nest in it. Just don’t head to new places for this exercise, it’s all about finding new perspectives in the things we overlook.
- Write down your ideas: Write out your creative ideas as you have them. Not only does this help you not to forget, but you can also practice making new connections between old thoughts by drawing lines between them, connecting ideas together and forming new ones all at the same time.
design your own iphone coverCaring For Your Canvas Prints to Keep Them Looking Great
Practice is key to staying in a creative state of mind, growing in your knowledge, and furthering your growth. Don’t be afraid to take chances, start from scratch, explore new ideas, or make mistakes, it’s all a part of the process.